Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Today *\\2.07.2008//*

today,
stay back after school with dear.
we stay for?
exercise again.
xD

cause i wanna slim!
i wanna slim my body baybeh!
xD
then dear dear help me.
aaha!

i bring wrong shirt lu.
bring what Giordano de.
new shirt tim.
xD
then dear borrow me his shirt.
waaka!

after change,
we went to the hall and make the badminton net.
then many ppl wanna join us play wor.
i also haven start to play ner.
aijojohh!
i deno how to play double mar.
no choice.
i only know single.
haha~

after they finish playing,
then i ma play with dear luu.
hehe.
i got sweat again again and again~
buahaha.
happie happie der me.
hahah.
xD

after that,
we go mum mum curry meeee.
xD
then back sch again.
then then then,
after a moment,
mami called me and ask me go d restaurant again.
omg.
i walk there with amanda.

mami eat there lu.
then i eat my mami's food.
haha.
cause we are students,
dont have so many money eat those lala ar, chicken ma.
xD
so i eat my mom's one.
:)


-by kellye tan

No comments :