Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Today *\\12.07.2008//*

today today today,
actually went to cheerleading but cancel dee.
i go mv with my dear, president - wei jie, boon wei, lala - mun mun, my girls - pei ling and tong.

first,
i go mv with dear and tong, pei ling they all go themselves.
me and my dear buy ticket at mv and meet up pei ling.
then we went to mum mum with pei ling.

after mum mum,
we meet up with boon wei and mun mun.
still got time left,
we went to da gei also.

after tat,
we rush for our movie.
i mean only me, my dear, boon wei and mun mun.
president also attend. but he's late.
president late wor.
xD
ehem.
we watch Hellboy.
for me,
its totally nicer than Get Smart.

after movie,
we meet up with pei ling and tong.
we went to Prince Cafe mum mum.
i first time eat there ler.
xD
not bad.
quite a nice environment ya. :)
we play cards there.

after mum mum,
pei ling and tong go walk walk first,
then president, boon wei and mun mun go back sch lur.
left me and dear dear go pak thor pak thor.
xD
we went The Gardens walk also.
wanna find seat but there's full of human being sitting there.
sooo,
guess i've no chance to have a seat.
xD
then we meet up pei ling and tong and we went to Long John to yam cha and mum mum.

after all,
we back sch by bus.
gosh!
many ppl.
smelly plus hot!
im just like a lemon that been squeeze and add some ingredients to become a ice lemon tea like tat.
==0

reached school,
me and tong change LM shirt and get ready for duty!
H&G!
one word to describe the concert,
BRAVO!!!!!!
* clap clap**
after that,
d concert end dee.
our duty start.
we move the chair into basement with high speed.
xD
after then,
i back home lur.
Heheh. :)
- disco bowling? now only i know got such things.
- rock fever. pei ling & boon wei.
- prince cafe menu book.
- my thai fried meehoon. x)
- say cheeeese my dear. <3
- yummy yummy. president & boon wei.
- the gardents with a nice view. xD
- take from up high place. :)
- Maxke <3
- Muuuuaaacks!
- cheeeeeeeeeeeeese! xD
- by kellye tan

No comments :