Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Today *\\13.07.2008//*

today was the cheerleading final!
we went bukit jalil by bus.
reached there.
we draw something with pink colour on d face.
tat's show the supporting.
some ppl spray their hair with pink.
i wanna spray but finish d.
sobbieee.

the stadium are big and there's many ppl.
but CALYX only few ppl.
not really high tat day.
quite a boring.
the teams,
BLUE- BLITZERZ
GREEN- XAVIOR
RED- DYNAMITEZ

they come with big group.
so nice!
we watch the competiton.
me and tong also buy food from d canteen and bring it into the stadium.
so... far..
and its so expensive!
the food there was seriously E.X.P.E.N.S.I.V.E...!!

after all,
alexander miss me suddenly.
xD
he msg me.
and he's there too!
we meet up and sit together.
cheh.
they didnt shout der.
not fun also.

after rest,
its CALYX turn!
we shout for them!

Lastly,
CALYX didnt win,
but trust me,
CALYX did the best!
* clap clap**
Dont give up. :)

** Champion - SBU [ Sri Bintang Utama ] ; total up 3 award they get. Congrates.


then we back school and went to ipoh chicken rice mum mum.
then tong back lur.
me, my dear and teck siang went to 7-eleven.
i back very late er.
cause no transport.
so they accompany til quite late also.
another day still got school one ner.
so paiseh ar.
but anyway,
thanks dear and teck siang. :)
Thank You. :)



- CHEER 2008







- before d competition start.



- CALYX CALYX CALYX CALYX!



- shadow of my honey~ xD



- cutie dear! xD





- kellx & tong. :)





- promote own team while rest time. xD



- alexander & his cousin. XP



- we <3>



- CALYX CALYX CALYX CALYX! xD



- the judges.



- the red, DYNAMITEZ.



- the blue, BLITZERZ.



- the green, XAVIOR.







- CALYX.







- CHARM.















- I love you dear. <3



- by kellye tan


No comments :