Monday, July 5, 2010

My Today *\\05.07.2010//*

woke up early in the morning,
10am learn car..
kinda excited but also quite blur..
my eye wanna sleep already when driving on the road.
i didnt even see road,
i keep see my leg only.
wahahahahaha.
:p

kinda tired lahh today.
haiks.
around 12.30pm,
came home and eat.
then online,
make cards while watching movie in front of the laptop,
kinda boring but i dont feel like studying seriously.
-.-"
just like that,
i sit in front of laptop for more than 5 hours.
damn dreaming in front of laptop.
-.-"

bii went genting already,
i also impossible text him and disturb him when he's playing.
so im just whole day sitting front of laptop.
and know what?!
got a thing make me feel so sadddd!!
='(
i really wanna get a hammer to box my chest already!
='(
there's a job!!
a job!!
='(

there's a job,
for one week,
from thursday to next wednesday.
one day salary more than RM 180!!
what the?!
i wanna work ahhh.
i wanna buy blackberry!
='(
if not that i have finals,
i will surely take the job!
T.T

one day RM180 weihh.
thursday to wednesday is 7 days!
if i work for all,
RM 1260 weihhh.
my RM 1260 fly already.
T.T
i can buy a Blackberry already weihh.
T.T

now what can i do?
i only can keep read the message..
then box my chest..
T.T
my job..
my job..
T.T
haihs.
:(

forget about it bahh,
i will feel better.
T.T



- by kellyetan

No comments :