Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Today *\\06.10.2009//*

woke up late again.
brother send me to school and i am so OMG sleepy.
today actually can not going school but get pulled.
><
and go there for nothing.
what the hack.
i am so freaking tired.

got a 20 minutes nap in the class and the weather is so hot until i woke up?
since after exam i didnt go school until today.
i've got back some of my exam papers and i got 2 fail now.
i cant believe my seni fail.
OMG.
its because of the paper one.
i got 9 marks in paper one.
o.O
will the one academy wants me?
hah.

hmm,
right now i got 2 credits.
but feel that i hardly got 5 credits,
perhaps can make it for 3 or 4?
hope so.

after school,
sister send me home straight away cause i am really tired and dont feel like staying back.
tmr is holiday again.
i love it.

and now i was just woke up and i dont really feeling well.
OMG.
><
my stomach dont feel well.
feel like vomiting.
haihs,
guess tmr still have to wake early to go to the library.



hello guys,
is thurday on?
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :