Friday, October 2, 2009

My Today *\\02.10.2009//*

7pm BBQ party starts,
sha reached at around 8pm.
hahah.
she pick me wor.
hah.
first time pick people.
(:
she drive kinda stable also.
but can fight with my brother.
2 also drive so fast one.
LOL.
but anyway thank you weih.
heee.
:D

went taman kinrara padang,
very dark.
LOL.
i cant see anything and i am having headache.
didnt really talk much with the girls.
hah,
i dont know why.
maybe no topic guaa?
only hi and stuff.
but talk much with the boys.
i quite scare lar.
hah.
but thanks to ziyang, joseph, zhengyi, leong.
(:

ziyang even feed me eat.
'fok see' me until so nice.
im just like a queen.
hah.
thanks narr.
x)
joseph also BBQ chicken wings for me..
thanks also eee.
hehe.
thank you thank you.
(:
you all macam protect me from attack like that,
just like my....................
Father!
hahah.
xD
thanks harr.
(:

then went aside playground,
talk heart to heart with the main character, ziyang.
and also jasmine, zhengyi.
and then slowly more people comes.
leong, pei see, weiloon.
but i dont mind nar.
we're friends.
we should share.
and one words from leong really makes me feel so touched.
he suddenly said,
kellye, let go. dont sad.
huhu,
thank you..
T______T
we not so close also you can actually comfort me.
OMG i am so happy to gather with you all man.
iloveyouall semua semua!
and love you all banyak banyak.

talk til half then,
some indians drive their motor and stuff and friends said maybe they gonna fight soon.
so we all pack things and went M Corner yamcha.
8 tables!
OMG.
sooo many people.
LOL.
saw stanley, honglim, shazaii and chunyuen there also.
so ngam one?
hah.
wahhh,
all Seksyen 4 kaki...~
wooo.
happy nya.
i dont wanna leave tim.
hah.
but cant ler.
mami called me already.
and sha drive alone home ler.
we leave around 11.10pm like that.
thanks sha for sending me back.
(:

well,
people of SMKS4BK,
i banyak love you all!
<3
bila ada gathering lagi?
call me.
ziyang.....~ call me arhh. xD

around 11.30pm reached home,
shower and continue my work.
i have no more timeeee!
OMG.
sms while doing my work.
sms with...
3 person, so that i wont sleep.
LOL.
but other 2 slept already.
thanks for shazaii accompany me weih.

sms while doing,
sms while doing,
sms while doing.
5am already..!!
OMG i still haven finish my work...!!
and i am so freaking tired.

but finally,
5.30am i done my work.
*bless me.*
and i hope you like it.
(:


- sha.


- jasmine.


- khai shin.


- kell.







- Barber-kew time.



- who's finger? LOL.




- photo capture by someone. i dont know who. LOL.


- meeehooon.


- J for Jay神.


- made by junwah and weiloon.



- reached mamak, parking. LOL.


- can you see me? ;)


- sha, jas, kell. (:


- saw me? sitting beside a lengzai. LOL.




- 8 tables. O.o





- cardiiee cardiieee..~



many photos more.
will be upload soon.
you guys know that i love you all.
(:
thanks you.
loves.


- by kellye tan

No comments :