Saturday, July 25, 2009

▪ words for them

Amanda,
darl,
dont sad alright?
im always by your side.
i can feel your feeling.
that's the feeling i tried before.
just like last time der me and ee lur.
but mine,
its over.
darl,
still got me mar.
im with you.
i love ya.
(:
dont sad k ma?
anything you can just give me a call,
you can text me.
:D

darl,
dont sad edii.
i also going to cry when everyone beside me crying.
):
yi and seang also.
haihs.
i also wanna cry edii.
):
i feel like i cant help you all.
omg.
darling,
smile.
:D
really,
anything you can just text me.
im with you.
loves.


Puiyi,
hmmm,
how should i explain to you?
hmmm,
couples will have argument.
but what you all can do is,
tolerant lur.
sometimes you forgive him,
sometimes he forgive you.
guys sometimes is very stupid one.
they need us draw something draw until very obvious only they can understand.
so you cant blame him that he didnt know you sacrifice for him.
but you can spend some time to explain to him.
dont always because of small thing and argue lur.
sometimes you switch off your fire to let him win lur.
or you can ask him not to argue already lur.
always argue will tired one.
maybe the guys cant stand when we talk something honest to them.
but we didnt do wrong.
you did very well, girl.
but they just dont understand.
we have to forgive.

sometimes he also very sad,
he came and find me also.
he worry about you.
so..
he really care about you.
but he just dont know how to use the way to treat,
to show out his love to you.
same thing,
anything can just text me or give me a call.
dont live in the only love world,
you still have me,
as your best friend beside you.
so dont anything only find him,
im with you too.
me too acting a part of your friend in your life.
(:
smile alright?

Smile girls.
loves.
xoxo.


- by kellye tan

No comments :