Friday, July 3, 2009

My Today *\\03.07.2009//*

today.
how unfortunately,
im late to school again.
21 missed calls from 014,
and 23 missed calls from 016.
my dear waked me up.
i actually already wake but i dont understand why i went on my bed again.
):
what happen to me these days?
just like a pig.

sorry dear.
):

late for school,
standing outside the school again.
buu.
):

school as usual then,
and end school then.
==0
nothing much in school.

after school,
and brother fetch me home.
mami sick already.
):
get well soon, mami.

and im so freaking tired,
and went to sleep again.
sleep sleep sleep.
):

oh ya,
tomorrow and sunday,
bukit jalil having cheer leading competition,
anyone going?
call me ya if you're going.
xD
just wanna say HI to you.
xD

and,
dear is coming back weih...!!
buahahahahahhaahhaha..!
im so freaking excited yaarrr?
xD

dear,
welcome back!
loves.



- by kellye tan

No comments :