Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Today *\\02.07.2009//*

skipped school again.
sleep late again.
*shame of myself*
aihssss...............
so cha dar.. me.

goshhieeee.
having duty today lerhhh..!!
and i got a form need to pass up for mun mun.
guess she'll kill me soon.
and mami too!
x(

get scolded by my mami,
and brother fetch me to school around 1pm.
which means school ended time.
and met the people up and eat at ipoh chicken rice.
after that met the boys at taman jaya.
we took photos for the sivik project.
few photos only.
deng..........
==0

after that,
went ttc and do my art project.
kept call people to fetch me back,
i have no transport......
T________T
around5pm,
tong leave and i decide to take taxi back home, alone.

amanda and puiyi pulled me and dont let me back home alone.
and with my moody mood,
i argue with them and made amanda cry.
:'(
im so sorry.
i shouldnt scold you.
buu.
):
more while then,
i decide not to take taxi back and kept apologize to amanda.
and at last,
puiyi's mum fetch me back.
and amanda at my house too.
(:

few hours then,
amanda leave.
(:
i cant late tomorrow!


- photos upload soon, because the baka Ronald Ng Jun Yang dont wanna send me photos!
BAKAAAAAA!
):



- by kellye tan

No comments :