Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Today *\\16.08.2008//*

tmr is me and dear dear de 4th months!!
cheers! :)

today went sunway with dear, puiyi and teck seang.
me, my dear and puiyi went to KFC mum mum firz.
after that teck seang only come der.
i give dear a cute shaking turtle.
xD
as our 4th month present.
ka~!
hope he like it.
really cute der leee!
xD

then we went to sunway pyramid lur.
we saw dada!
xD
i mean PANDA!!
XD
high gei lur.
the panda wanna run away from me.
xD
too cazy baybeh.
then i took picture with panda.
xD
happie er.
of course dear too.
:)

then we walk walk and went to cinema lur.
our movie,
wall e, start at 3.45pm.
then we went to cinema buy some water and then went toilet then go in dee lur.
couple seat!
xD
very confort and big place.
but expensive.
long time once.
not always, poor~
xD

that movie,
not very nice lur.
but at start got lobak.
so i damn high gei.
xD
after that,
quite boring liao.
teck seang sleeep liao tim.
i also cha bu duo sleep der lar.
quite bored ler that movie.
deno what the story saying.
too high tech,
until the movie turn here turn there, headache.

after movie,
we go walk walk lur.

then went to a shop name Pair World.
everything in pair.
xD
me and dear took picture outside the shop there.
got the pair with chinese word.
:)

after all,
dear dear and teck seang back lur.
me and puiyi went sakae sushi mum mum.
after mum mum,
then my brother fetch us back lur.
:)

Happy to be with dear,
i love you!!
=]

- puiyi mum mum er..~ XD

- the shake shake turtle.. ^^

- dear, dada and me ^@^

- couple couple seat wall e~~ xD

- dear, teck seang, puiyi & me.

- dear, i love you..~

- maxke~




- muackxx! <3


- by kellye tan

No comments :