Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh sad!

Oh damn it!
I cant get my white colour 6120 today~
So sad!
My heart going to break at tat moment..

Oh sad!
My face was so bitter at that time =[
My brother ask me get more nicer and more expensive one,
he said he pay for me~
Yea that's great..
But..
The phone..
also quite nice,
my bro like it much but i dont like~
And..
only red and blue..~
Shitz~
2 colours also i dont like..
I want white!!
Know?
I like white very much okayz?

Phewz,
sad nya..~
Huhu,
going to cry er~
T.T
The seller said that some of the shop only have white..
I'm so worried that the white colour 6120 is limited edition..!
Gosh!
How can it be?

Haihz,
sad sad sobz sobz..~
I was quite anticipate that get my new phone with milkiez colour today~
Disappointed~




-by kellye tan

No comments :