Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Today [22.01.2008] =]

Yeah~
Finally i've got time to write my blogz~
Haa.. =]

Maybe tmr buy phone nur~
Heez~
6120 yeah ^^v

Still got 3 days more..~
Anticipate nya~
Haaha,
i mean da bdae party =]
Hope to meet someone?
Ahah~
To meet back my old frens =]
and many many..~
I like gather with friends~
Yea really =]

Friends are important ner~
Everyone need friends wud~
Dont you think so?
Agree?

Phewz,
going to new year luu.
Its time to take angpao~
Lalala~
Happie er~
=D
I like angpao..
Ang ang..~
Very nice..
Another thing is..
Inside consist something tat i really need it~
Ahaha~
Happie nee~
=D

Normally new year,
i will run everywhere~
Go here go thr~
To collect angpao~
xD
Very bad hor?
xD
But i aso din say dun let u all come wud~
Call me if u want,
you're always welcome =]



-By kellye tan

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

then me w8 ur angpao la...

Anonymous said...

who r u jek? xD