Thursday, January 31, 2008

Anxious Saturdae 31.01.2008

Saturday is coming =]
Happie..!
Cause i gotta go redbox!!
Yeah~
Long time din go edi luu.
Always sing in class..~
My fren aso going no oxygen dee~
Cause of my stupid sound..~
Hahaha..

So i wanna sing till enuff on Saturday~
Yeahz!
Muagagaz..~
Love it!
<3

I need buy many things ler~
I need to popular buy liquid, glue dot dot dotz..~
Then i need go Romp buy some shorts..
Cause mami and granma gave me Angpao on my bdae.
So~
I can buy wat i want =]
Thx yea =D

Then..
I need to gai gai and buy some present..~
Cause i owe my frns many present~
Phewz~

And tq another daughter [shu fei] for buying me a Lobak pen sia~
Like it =]
Keep smiling.. =D
Tq very muchiiezz~
<3

New year coming.
Few more days to go!
Gambartaehx Kellye Tan!!
=]
Jia you..!~

*Need more patient to wait ooh..~ =]
Hope i have unlimited CNY~!!
Hiak Hiak Haikz~ **




-by kellye tan

No comments :