Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Meaningful Bdae on 2008 =]

Today is 29.1.2008~
Yeah,
Its my birthdae~ =D

Morning in d sch,
receive a present from Mun Ling, Pei Ling and Tong Xuan share de present before assembly.. tQ..~~~ =]

After assembly,
we Q-up outside the classroom,
While waiting,
Mathieu Tan Tan came and find me.
He gave me a present again..~
Haha, tQ ~~ =]

Today i din bring any text book~
Luckily teacher din catch.. = =0

After sch,
we go for Sunway Pyramid bowling~
Firz of all,
we went to Sakae sushi take our lunch.
I eat 4 plate of green plate sushi.
One plate oni RM 1.90..
4 plate can be very full ne.
So nice..
Like to go thr eat. =D

After that,
we went for bowling.
Bowl..!!!
Nice bowl but not me..
Ahaha~
Im very de cha~
Balik kampung oni~
xD

My aiya lou gong [kit] also thr~
While we playing,
he suddenly touch my shoulder to call me,
thn i turn,
suddenly a small cake with candle in front of me,
his hand holding.
Then another hand put in his pocket and get a lighter out,
transfer d light on d candle..

Oh my~
Many ppl look at me..
Swt,
got cake dun hv song..
weird weird dee ler~
I ask him sing..
xD
He said that got cake still need sing arh?
Then i answer,
got cake sure got song one mar..~
Sing~~~
Muahahas~
Then he sing d bdae song~
tQ very much again =]

After that,
my frens enjoy delicious cake too~
A very, very surprise to me.
Haha..
I tot he said that only give me something but~
Wow..~
Cool and fresh suddenly,
get shocked!
But anyway,
thx a lotz!
You add more memories on my birthday! =]

This year 2008, is the moz meaningful birthday that i have.. =]

And tq keat =]
Ur caring and loving =]
Miss ya.
*On dutying*
2 years later,
milk lolipop =]
1 month anniversary,
CHEERS! =]


-by kellye tan

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Holding a cake and besides that wif singing is perfect. i wish thats me. wakaka. =] nyway mizz yea 2. take care ayte ? chaoz! =]

Anonymous said...

i didnt eat that cake ne.. xD
err.. i tot u dun like surprise?? aiyo.. that present v giv abit cheap cheap ne. i wanna buy another for u! and i dun care..!