Saturday, April 25, 2015

| R4ND0M | * Boots Essentials 3 Minute Cucumber Clay Mask Review

Hellow!
Recently I've tried a lot of different skin care products.


Today I'm gonna write a review on a cheap but nice skin care.
I've recommend this to few of my friends.




It's Boots Essentials' 3-minute clay mask (cucumber).
This is their in house brand, that's why it is cheap.
Thailand have Boots store but I'm not really sure whether they sell this.

I have an app in my phone that always discuss different topics.
And one day, I saw it recommend this product.
Then I started to do research about the product, review and feedback.
And overall are positive.
So I'm giving a try.

I got it in Boots store for 3 for 3 pounds, mix and match.
If get it individually it cost only 1.50 pounds, it's cheap anyway.
But its a little bit too small, it's only 50ml.
Product made in Germany.

I've used it for almost 2 months, and I really like it.
I really feel my skin were smooth and hydrated.



The texture of mask is creamy, rich and really thick. 
And I really love the smell, it's a refreshing cucumber smell.




Images above is the first time I used the product.
After cleansing, I applied a thin layer on my face, and leave it for 3 minutes.
It wouldn't really dry out because it's only 3 minutes.
Then, wash off with a damp cloth or rinse with water.
According to direction stated, you can use it once or twice a week.





And, this is the recent photos that I used the product.
I applied thicker layer on my face because I wanted my face to fully moisture.
I really think my face getting better and smoother.

After cleaning, splash a little bit of cold water to close the pores.
Then, continue your skin care routine like toner, serum, moisturizer.

OH, they also have other products such as cleanser, eye gel, face scrub, moisturizer etc.
It is really cheap and affordable, most importantly, it works! :D


Recommend to buy: A DEFINITELY YES.
Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: ABSOLUTELY.


P/S: This is not a sponsored or an advertorial post, it's all from my personal opinion. 


x
kellyetan



No comments :