Saturday, February 28, 2015

| R4ND0M | * Collection Lengthening & Definition Waterproof Mascara Review

Hihi!
Another mascara experience wanna to share here, hahah.
That day went to Boots pharmacy and saw a cheap mascara and I lost control again.
So yea, I bought it home and tried it.
So I'm gonna share here.

Collection Lengthening & Definition Waterproof Mascara
Code of the mascara is 17 ULTRA BLACK.

There are 2 similar mascara, they are both in green packaging.
ONE  of them are non-waterproof with black painting,
ONE of them are waterproof with blue painting, which is mine, as the image below shown, the WATERPROOF one.


Well I actually don't understand the word 'definition' in this case.
But I guess it means never mess with your eye lashes, like stick to each another but clearly separate your eyelash "lash-by-lash".



And this is how it looks like. It doesn't have fibers to add volume for your eyelash.
I would say I spent more time by using this mascara because I need to apply few times to get the result that I want. But anyhow, it's still fine for me. 
It's easy to apply and doesn't make my eyes in a mess. 





As you can see, it's still obviously can be seen.
Just that you have to apply few more times.
Length and volume is the result I always concern about, so it's still able to satisfied me.

I'm so sorry that I am not sure whether its selling in Malaysia. But I do know that Malaysia have Collection products. Maybe you can check it out.
I bought it from Boots Pharmacy in UK and it cost me about 3 pounds, which is RM15.
So it's pretty cheap.


Recommend to buy? YES, you can try.
Rating: 2/5
Repurchase: No, because I would rather try other new products.


P/S: This is not a sponsored or an advertorial post, it's all from my personal opinion. 


x
kellyetan

No comments :