Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Today *\\05.04.2009//*

today i woke at 8am.
and yesterday i slept at 3.30am.
==0
why i wake so early?
my sister sleep beside me,
and her alarm is so so disturbing.
==0
until i wake but she havent wake yet.

so i went down stair sofa and continue my sweet sleep.
but i couldn't sleep.
=(
until around 12pm,
i slept until 2pm.
i also didnt sleep very well.
short term of 2 hours but i had nightmare.
=(
i dreamed that something very scary and disgusting.
and i feel its painful and its so true in the dream.

i dreamed that i live in a house with my brother and a old women.
dont know how,
my brother killed the old women with knife.
and i hide somewhere corner.
and he found me and he killed me too.
he killed with knife and without being anaesthesia.
i can feel the painful of he using the sharp knife cut my finger.
T.T
very scared.

after that,
i went shower and thought that mami will bring me to ioi.
but she ffk me.
==0
she didnt go then.
then we clean our house.
cause its really very messy.
and we bring to recycle.
love the earth.
(:

at night,
me and mami, grandma and cousin went pearl point had dinner.
after dinner,
we went giant and buy something.
when i saw knife hanging there.
my leg lost strength.
then i went for a sit with grandma.
i very scare.
T-T
going to cry man.
haihs.

after that,
we went home.
and i pack my bag and went for bed.
i not dare to switch off the light.
=(



- by kellye tan

No comments :