Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Today *\\02.04.2009//*

fail to oral today, again.
cause warren is not coming and ABM room does not open.
so,
next week.
yay..!!
Hohoho.
;)

tmr chs idol lur.
omg.
im so scare.
T.T
anyone can replace me?
feel like giving up ler.
im so scare.
=(

after school,
went satellite had lunch with puiyi.
after that went ipoh chicken rice find amanda.
(:
after that,
we tuition.
im paying full of attention.
xD
yay yay.
jiayou~
^^

after tuition,
puiyi and amanda came to my house again.
they help ar bou shower.
cause....
i not dare.
xD
teehee.
=D

at night,
im keep practise and practise for tmr's chs idol.
but schumman called me and told me that cant change partner.
because i supposed to sing with ronald but he not free.
so schumman replace him.
but the choir human said that cant change partner.
too bad.
=(
kinda sad to hear about that.
but me and amanda decide to ask the choir people again tmr.
we have to confirm again.
if ca,
then i'll sing together with amanda lur.

besides,
me and my sister is too bored and we bring out all of our perfume collection.
and we took photos.
xD
i know its lame.
but those photos are kinda nice and attract.
xD

i seldom use it but just for collection.
(:
channel, ralph lauren, shu uemura...........~
^^




- amanda and puiyi.



- kell kell. (:



- my birthday present from sister. (:

















- ours. (: is it many? xD




- by kellye tan

No comments :