Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Today *\\01.04.2009//*

first of all,
Happy Birthday to Yew Zhen Xuan,

our ketua audio visual 08/09.

=)

Stay cute and healthy.

smile always.

(:

and,
its april fool today~~
Hohoho..
sure everyone's playing around.
especially seehui..
her pro to tell lie.
xD

tmr oral presentation.
after school,
the few of us stay back and raylene too.
she helps us the oral.
thanks to her very, very much.
(:
dear came to school too.
^^
i miss you very much..!!
teehee.
=D

today whole day at school also do nothing.
we take clubs photos.
==0
LM very little members only.
they said have to cancel and take again at june.
cause really too little members.
too bad about that.
=(

in class,
talk something about the past LM with tong, kok meng and puiyi ( dont know she got listen enot. )
very, very sad er.
T-T
kok meng also very sad nor.
he also haven let go.
me too.
haihs.

and about prom night.
i think im not going.
my dear,
he duwan go with me..~~~
T-T

hahah.
hmmm,
no nar.
he's at penang that time.
he dont really know his schedule.
but he told me that he still wont go with me.
i understand what he mean.
=(
its okay.
im not going then.
T-T
haihs.
sad nor.
phewz.
have fun my friend.

after school,
puiyi came my house and watch movie,
play ar bou like that lur.
after that my mum fetch us to tuition.
im really very, very hate the LM teacher.
she's so unfair and so so stupid and irresponsible.
hate it man.

oh ya,
i cut my hair already.
is it ok?
teehee.
=D

remember.
today is APRIL FOOL.
(:


- sapo puiyi. xD



- sms-ing with a pretty pose. xD



- them.





- me.





- him. (:







- and us. (:





- my short hair. (:



- by kellye tan

No comments :