Friday, March 27, 2009

My Today *\\27.03.2009//*

Oh i miss my dear very much.
T.T
he's going to another state, Penang to study soon.
May,
its May.
May is coming soon.
dear..
i miss you very much.
T.T
why you always dump me?
you go so far.
how could i meet you?
why dear always leave me and go?
T-T

today,
after school.
actually winston should come to school and be my tuition teacher.
but then she got something to do.
so we cancel that.
so i met dear after school and i eat with him at satellite.

after that,
we went mid valley for a movie.
Hotel for dog.
its cute and touched.
(:

after movie,
should be my brother to fetch me home but he suddenly got work.
so he ask me to back myself.
i met luii luii sophia there too.
(:
she first time talk with her baba,
means my dear.
^^ wheeeee..~
xD

so we have to go back ourself.
i mean dear bring me home.
xD
we went toy r us to see see lur.
thn we saw tamagotchi.
and we plan to buy each other one.
although its very expensive but..
one year anniversary i think i should make it for him.
(:

after that,
heavy rain again.
rain is always hard to take taxi.
==0
so we take bus to back puchong ioi and from there we take taxi home.
i left 1 dollar only.
xD
my dear paid for me.
Hohoho~
around 6.40pm,
im home.
having happy day with him today.
(:

lovesss,
(:

Kellye JeeSeng














- by kellye tan

No comments :