Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Today *\\10.03.2009//*

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~
Its today.
10th of March 2009.
nothing special but im having exam..!!

Gosh..
what should i do?
where should i start to study huh?
omg ( x 1000 )

so,
how's everyone exam today?
Im quite fine.
why why why?
because having seni and bi for me.
seni,
i wont every touch the book.
==0
bi,
well,
teacher didnt even let us know what should we going to study.
so,
i dont know what to study and i just simply read some literature.
and when i get my question paper,
im going to faint.
totally dont know wanna start from where.

summary?
summary is so difficult to do.
x(
objectives?
lazy to read the questions.
formal letters?
too many words and points until i dont feel like reading it.
novel?
what the?
moral value?
i didnt even know.

omg..
what result will i get for my bi this term?
dying soon.
x(

after school,
went canteen having lunch with amanda, yong yeow and see hui.
after that,
amanda and yong yeow went tuition and 3 of us went reading corner study.
omg.
tmr we're having science and bm.
* heart attack **

although i know that im hopeless to get good result,
but i'll not give up.
because my dear is with me.
he's with me,
he's with me,
he's with me and he's always be with me.
he'll cheer for me.
no matter we're having time to talk or we dont,
he'll still supporting me and gives me confidence.
thanks dear.
with love. <3
(:
mwahs.
Lovessssssss.
<3



- by kellye tan

No comments :