Friday, March 6, 2009

My Today *\\06.03.2009//*

dreams a lot about seksyen 4 today.
im happy.
but once i opened my eyes,
i feel disappointed.
because that's not true.
its just a dream.

and today,
suddenly many seksyen 4 friends find me.
kay yeang, jun sam, chun yuen, hong lim and sha.
i met sha and her mami outside seksyen 4 today too.
i am so shock.
xD
i had a numb look.
xD
happie happie. (:

and another thing is,
the teacher told me that i cant drop ekonomi arh...!!
T.T
what theeee..........~~~
want me how?
really wanna force me drop from the high mountian?
i really cant do it.
i really dont know..!!
why you all must force ppl?
stupid school means stupid school..!!
T.T

others school is freely choose what subject they want.
why this school is so stubborn?
haihs.
i have to take back ekonomi again.
what the..!!
yew..~!!

i met dear today.
i miss him a lot.
and,
we argue for a while.
but after that we're fine.
im sad im sad im sad.
T-T

Dear I Love You.
Please Believe Me and Dont Ever Thought I'll Give Up On You.




- lobak, rabbit LOVES.



- tomato LOVES.



- hamster LOVES.



- by kellye tan

No comments :