Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Today *\\18.02.2009//*

today after school,
went back home by taxi.

then darren come home and fetch me and we went bandar puteri for lunch.
after that,
we also went seksyen 4.
i miss there..!!
T.T
going to cry omg.
i always saw seksyen 4 outside and i have been so long didnt enter the school.

i think about my past inside the school.
and i met some of my old classmates.
juede, kuljit, amirul...
and saw zheng yi and qi wen.
==0
and saw the betrayer.
but we just say Hi.
only Hi such a manner.
i dont hope to talk other things with her.
==0

i miss them.
i miss there.
i hope to go back always.


- by kellye tan

2 comments :

juede said...

hahaha!! you remember how to spell my name le!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aiyer, u bo good lo!!! go back school didn't look for me.. You really bo good lo!!