Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Today *\\12.02.2009//*

i feel sick today.
and i sleep in class when BM.
and the teacher scold me.
what nar him.
i really sick nehs.
i copy his note copy til half then really cant stand anymore le ma.
he scold me.
=(
still say why i must sick when in bm.
i where got nar.
i always got copy his note der nehs.
and sick can choose date der mer.
cehhh..~

after school,
i still follow amanda they all go old town eat ban mee.
very suffer ler that time.
i feel like fainting.
==0

after that,
we back ttc and they tuition history lur.
this month i also didnt go le.
i also dont understand.
haihs.
tot wanna study ownself at home.
but school homework plus tuition homework also cant finish.
how to study ler?
haihs.
i also duno wanna how.....
I wanna HOW........~~~
T.T

continue,
they went history tuition and i sleep at sofa there lur.
really feel suffer ler.
after that,
suddenly got people touch my forehead.
i tot it was tutor there.
when i open up my eye.
few girls that sit beside me looking at me.
and it was dear..!!
oh it was him..!!
dear...!!
i feel shocked and i keep asking where is him there.
he's waiting his sister finish tuition there.
shock man..~~!!
but i am happy.
even i sick but i really really happy.
i am happy!
yes!!
I AM HAPPY..!!
buahahahha.

then i told dear about i was shock to saw him,
i keep asking him is that real?
he answer me this,
No, You're DREAMING.
==0
what nar..~~
pig nar him.
==0

ngeks,
but recently really many people sick ooh.
take care everyone..!!
=)

oppps,
and i wanna say.

Happy Birthday Tong..!!

the TONG SQUARE.

xD

Good luckkkkkk......!!!

^^v



- by kellye tan

No comments :