Monday, February 2, 2009

My Today *\\02.02.2009//*

i am stress.
i am stress.
and i am very stress.

stupid maths.
i start to hate maths again.
cause i dont know how to do.
T.T
teacher teach too fast.
i dont understand.
i dont understand.
i dont understand!
T.T

and account.
omg.
T.T
what can i do?
i start to distrust myself.
i start to lost confidence.

then some more economy.
considered die in the class and on the table.
*piang piang*
==0
anyway,
i find datin ask for drop my econs today.
she seems like unhappy with me.
and ask me find her duting recess tomorrow.
i saw her face i already feel like not really possible.
she seems dont wanna me t drop.
but im seriously stress.
i want to drop the subject that i feel that is useless and hopeless.

and that will let me have time to study others subject.
Gambartaehs.
(:




- by kellye tan

No comments :