Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Today *\\21.10.2008//*

having seni exam today.
dont know what am i drawing.
dear dear didnt go school today,
i miss him badly.
=[

after school,
saw dear for a while only,
maybe only about 1 minute.
sobss.
=[

then sit annice's car went sunway with amanda.
have lunch at sakae sushi.
[PK man!]
then annice went for skate lur.
me and amanda went popular and asia avanue walk walk.

after that we went to redbox.

actually ask hou yan, mun mun, jared and siang sheng der.
but mun mun got tuition, hou yan dont have shirt.
jared and siang sheng still having exam.
so..
me and amanda go lur.

2 of us sing.......
until no more oxygen left.
*dead**
and of course my aloe vera special safe me.
xD
*yummy yummy**

around 8 something,
amanda's mum fetch me back shop.
=]


-by kellye tan

No comments :