Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Today *\\12.10.2008//*

went Mid Valley with brother and sister today.
cause there will be a Panasonic exhibition.
then we went there play games and get prizes lur.
3 of us won 3 ps of SD Card, 2 gate.
Buahahah..

after that,
we went eat Thai food.
so spicy.
until i cry.
xD
then my brother help me eat,
he also cry.
xD
cause really very very very spicy der.
xD

after that,
we went to the exhibition again.
we answer d quiz,
then won bags and light bulb.
xD
won many many.
=]

then sister went out with her boy dee lur.
they go other place.

left me and my brother.
2 of us shopping.
xD

brother help me choose present for my dear's birthday lur.
we bought jacket.
he help me choose der.
simple and nice.
not bad not bad.
samuel and kevin der.
=]
got discount,
around 51 dollar.
then we went Romp,
buy shirt all that.
i bought one shirt,
and my brother bought one shirt also.
i tot i have to pay myself.
then my brother pay for me.
so goood.
xD

i love the shirt.
=]
and thanks brother.
aaha!





- thai food.



- samuel and kevin.









- gift for him.









- model test. xD



- romp.









- shirt with different type and design.









- wear with different style.



- the price.









- model test again. xD



-by kellye tan

No comments :