Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Today *\\14.03.2009//*

i guess i do nothing for whole day today.
i wake at around 1pm.
and my tears still there.
continue coming out from my eyes.
everything gone.

i only watch movie and online for whole day.
and i also do 2 questions of account.
simple questions but cant balance it also.
totally useless.
(:

whole day,
i only get 2 messages from him.
and i only sent out 1 message for him.
my phone were so so quiet today.
it didnt ring much as well.

im staying at home alone.
everything, everyone,
were quiet.
just like a cell phone setting the silent mode profile.
feel like talking,
but i didnt.
feel like joking,
but i cant do it.

my mind are blank.
without anything.
i feel like watching high school musical.
they are so sweet.
i watch it repeat and repeat.
and my mind burst out what had happened yesterday.

im struggling.
my heart and my mind.
i dont know what i want now.
i dont know what i feel now.
and i dont know what to do now.
im in serious status right now.
is that i change back cool style better?
talk less, think more.
should i?
should i stop this funny and crazy kellye?
i guess so.
and maybe.
just let go every, everything.
im trying to relax myself.

and seriously,
i dont know what am i posting about.
just rubbish.


- by kellye tan

No comments :