Friday, October 24, 2008

My Today *\\24.10.2008//*

went school today.
early in the morning scolded by baba.
cause sleep late.
missed bus.
first time so fierce to me.
*sobss*

feel that i'm not anything in this world anymore.
:'(

do nothing at school.
so i prefer not to come.
but need to change moral project thingy.
so i have to come.

after school,
mum mum with dear and amanda.
then dear back dee.
we went ttc to do nothing also.
then went mid valley to meet up teck seang and ivan.
eat sushi.

then we went jusco buy some foods.
so we late for history tuition.
puiyi's alone.
=[

after tuition.
amanda's mum fetch me back shop.
they went my shop buy something also.
=]

after all,
sister went tesco with me.
i buy my things.
we have our dinner there.
sushi king.
sushi again..
xD
often eat sushi nowadays.

i'm so so hungry.
i order the set der.
got one bowl of noodles and one plate of rice.
i ate all.
and so clean.
then went home lurr.


- by kellye tan

No comments :