Monday, August 24, 2009

My Today *\\24.08.2009//*

HELLOOOOO.
(:


hello people,
shhhhh.
i know my picture is so damn scary just like JU-ON.
LOL.


but..
this is also the first time i make up until so...
hmmm.
forgive me.
I am not that kind of always-make-up girl.hahah.
so dont ignore me please.
(:


my cousin is making the online selling shirts and stuff.
and they find me to become one of their model!
wooohooo.
i cant believe that weih.
but i feel that i am really so damn freaking ugly.
and I DONT LOOK LIKE A MODEL.


actually i am just playing around.and hope they wont angry at me.
hahah.
i keep on take my own photo only.

i didnt really concentrate on their camera.
LOL.
but it's quite fun.
and tired also.


Haha.
enjoy!
(:


oh ya,
if you guys interested with the shirts.
can contact me also.
i can help you guys get from them.
(:
















- process.



- OMG is this a doll? xD



















- everyone playing around. xD



- this is the real one.



- kell and fish.



- fish.



- ting.





- kellyeeeeee.



- joyce.











- fish.



- ting.





- playing.





- these are real. xD





- kell and fish.



- kell and joyce. (:











- syok sendiri. (:



- this is the one i like the most. (:



- syokkkkkk sendiri.





















- playing around~





- kell and fish. (:



- by kellye tan

No comments :