Saturday, August 29, 2009

▪ it's our day. ♥

August 29, 2009.
12am.

its our day.
i mean me and my baby day.
(:

im here to announce that kellyetan couples again.
well i know something goes very fast,
or maybe some of the people thought i am play girl but..
if that's your feeling and thinking towards me,
i have nothing to say then.

i wont say anything to convince but what i will do is show and to prove.
believe me kayyy?
:D

hmmm,
how to describe my baby?
he's cute and nice to me.
to me only..
hahahah.
he's a devil..

hahah.
im just joking,
and,
why so serious?
teeeheeeee.
:D

well,
he's cute and nice and kind.
a positive thinker also.
(:
baby cares for me and also always pick me and send me everywhere.
thanks thanks and thanks.
(:

what i hope is,
our relationship last long.
and tolerant, honest and believing each other is the most important thing have to be exist.

baby,
hold my hand,
and i will walk together with you.
i will be with you.

and,
DONT BULLY ME.
hahah.
LOL.
i am enjoying to being lame with baby.
love you.



- by kellye tan

No comments :