Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Today *\\10.12.2008//*

went gai gai with sha and joseph today.
:)
very happie er..!
so loooong didnt meet them liao.
i think i 2 weeks didnt meet sha liao.
but gai gai i think 1 year liao lur.
joseph 2 years didnt go gai gai with him liao.
xD

my sister fetch me there.
then i went giant buy something xin nor.
then meet up sha.
went sushi king eat my breakfast.
then keng gaii with sha nor.
xD
long time didnt keng gai liao.
=)

finish eat,
then go walk walk lur.
then meet up joseph.
then walk walk walk walk walk again.
everywhere walk.
duno where to go.
cause redbox 2pm only got room.

then we keep look at sunway lagoon.
feel wanna go play ler.
my last sunway lagoon is 2 years ago.
with joseph and sha.
xD
so poor arh me.
xD

then around 2pm,
we went redbox nor.
waliao that joseph arh.
normally diam diam like that.
sing so pro..!
i tot he duno how to sing der tim.
swt.
so geng der him.
* clap clapsssss **
and i order my lovely aloe vera special again.
xD

then we sing till siao nor.
dear called me!
i run out the room and pick up.
so fast!
hahaha.
cause he went camp er.
until saturday.
4 days 3 night.
T.T
so miss him er..
seldom sms and didnt talk phone der.
how can.
T.T

he suddenly call me ber.
sure fly out nar!
then talk a while nor.
very very very miss him er..!!
T__T

haih,
after that,
we walk walk and take photos lur.
then sha der sister fetch me back shop.
=)
thats all for my today but fun and happie!
hope will go out with them again!
=)




- on the way~ xD










- sha and kell. [DABEZ]





- kell and joseph. [SPO]







- sha and joseph. [SPO]


- by kellye tan

No comments :