Monday, December 8, 2008

My Today *\\08.12.2008//*

holiday today!
off day!

went out eat with family.
and make cards at home.
=)

anyway,
first time scold my sister bad words.
i mean,
f*** you.
=X

cause she really made me very angry.
ffk me always.
already 2 days didnt back home.
today said will back at morning but she's not.
soi i tot she'll back at afternoon.
she msg me and ask izzit wanna go tesco.
i say yeap.
so i tot she'll back around 5pm.
but then she give me a call and say eat dinner at her boy's house.
im really very angry and send a msg scold her.

when i reach home,
i saw her in her boy's car.
she's crying.
but i didnt really care her.
cause i dont feel like wanna care her anymore.

at nite,
she back dee.
i didnt talk to her.
dont wanna care.
then she talk to me herself.

then i ask her why she cry?
she keep say nothing.
then i ask her izzit i scold her?
she say ya.
because i f*** her.
==0
then we talk talk talk and cry nor.
cause i not really feel wanna scold her that.
and i not meant that.
but because i really very angry.
so,
sorry my dear.
=)
but please,
dont make me disappointed on you everytime alright?
love you always and forever.
* hugs and kisses *




- grandma and kell.



- grandma and cousin brother.



- grandma and kell.





- kell. :)





- make for somebody.








- make for him. :)





- make for my old friend. :)



- messy table.



- rose. i love it. =)



- by kellye tan

No comments :