Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Today *\\04.08.2009//*

school as usual.
whole class let encik manab scold like hack suddenly.
after that suddenly so good to us again.
sweats.
hate it.
if we didnt bring his book then scold scold scold,
then when bring he didnt teach and sit there only.
shit.

slept few period in class today.
im so tired.

after school,
went mid valley with the girls and teck seang.
we eat sushi king and after that just shopping around.
after shopping,
we take taxi back to ttc tuition.

end our tuition and my brother called me,
he said cant send my friend back home.
what the?
before that i message him and he said everything okay okay.
and when i scold him what he said to me?
i where got say can.
and that's just happen only wud.
what?
40 minutes already okayyy.
borrowed 20 bucks from my mami to them.
and they take taxi back.
haih,
sorry girls.
im so sorry.

reached home,
shower and rest for a while.
and after that went cheras to find cousin meeting about something. (P & C)
around 12am only i reached home,
arhhh,
tired weih.
):

- my sister's desires.
- my desires. (:
- by kellye tan

No comments :