Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Today *\\07.06.2009//*

Wooohooo..!!
Happy birthday to grandmother..!
Wake kinda late today and had dinner at don’t know where.
==0
All the family and cousins.
Many people.
o.O
met the cousins that long time didn’t meet.
Sing with them and talk craps with them.
Talk many things.
About love, friendship, studies, life.
Blabla.
The closest cousin chat a lots.
She told me that she’s already single for 1 and half year and I told her that I’ve been couple with a same guy for 1 and half year.
xD
so lame.
And she told me that I should take add maths cause its really very easy and I told her that I don’t feel like taking add maths cause I feel that I don’t know how to do.
xD

so then,
sing, chat, eat, drink.
All the children, granny, adults were there.
All the children, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter were there.
Feel like singing,
I love you,
You love me,
We are happy family.
(: (: (:
Loves this song very, very much because its so meaningful.
I sing it and I mean it too.
(:

Around 11pm,
We went home happily.
Hohoho..
:D











- she's my loves one. (:





- lame ppl do lame things. xD my bradda.



- sao bao~ xD







- the peraaaasan me. x)


- took by my lover. ;)



* actually still got many photo, but its with my sister. and i dont know when i can get it from her. so i wont upload ya. (: *


- by kellye tan

No comments :