Saturday, March 30, 2013

| 30032013 | * I Feel Good!


Ello!

Good day! Thanks for Ling's accompany to pay school fees in college. Here we go, I lost in Taylors parking for a few times, seriously. I really dont know how. LOL. After that, we went to Sunway Pyramid. WAO, long time no see yeah! We had Porridge Time for our brunch. And then start shopping! She bought her Clinique facial wash, Skin Food blackhead mask, and SODA jeans. And I bought my SODA jeans, shirts, Skin Food Bronzer and Verns shoe for college, because I only left slippers :(

TADAAAA! *vomit blood*

Besides, we two hamster eat a lot today.
We tried Oyster Shooter in Pasta Zanmai. But it's actually a normal oyster :S



And also, I asked about my second phone number which is 014 because it has terminated due to the irresponsible owner which is me. I didnt really upload, RM70 in that phone has gone and also the number, no more :( Bye, 014.
I will try to get back that phone number again next month. I still feel safe that having 2 phones with me. 

We back to home at about 8pm. Rest for a little while then, 10pm, my brother, sister and me, we went to Kuchai Lama's Taipei Walker to have tea session with the cousins. Half way then, we shifted to Sweet Hut. Aahahaha.

Good day today :)










Keep that smile, Keep that frequency.

Blogged,
kell.

No comments :