Friday, June 22, 2012

| 22062012 | * Late Dinner in Shabu Garden.

My mum finally has done her operation. But from what we see is, she really suffer a lot. Even when the nurses push my mum into the escalator also her face shows painful. After everything settle, including sending my mum to her room. Poor sister havent take her meal yet and me and PuiYi was ready to go for dinner, so we asked her to join us, so yeah she did.

We had our dinner in Shabu Garden that located in Kuchai Lama. Well, for me it just taste so so but most of the people and comment were nice. Perhaps I prefer buffet. Hahaha. 

- ze choices of sauce.

- set that we ordered.

- me and mua love sixta :D

After dinner, sent mua sixta back to ze hospital to accompany my mum, then following sent PuiYi home and I went to on call for mua grandmother.

No comments :