Sunday, May 29, 2011

| R4ND0M | * Working Days.

Hewooo, sexy right? :p


Let me briefly share my working experience in these 3 days for you guys, do you mind? (:
In these 3 days, we're able to speak english and malay, of course and also chinese but most of the language is malay. awwwhh my malay is sucks man! my tongue has already tied. LOL.


27 May 2011 ( Friday )
Went to Chian's house together with Yilin and met her up. OH i mean, wake her up. :p went SACC (Shah Alam Convention Centre). Had breakfast there, short briefing and changed to uniform and start work. We had free lunch and dinner food. Woo yeah :D 915pm, we can back already (:


28 May 2011 ( Saturday )
Thanks to KaiJin sent me to Chian's house. Then we had breakfast together at SACC again (: then work as usual. Nothing much to blog about actually :p OHYA! i overnight at Chian's house today (: met her sixta and cousin, yamcha with them. (:


29 May 2011 ( Sunday )
The last day of working days. Had breakfast at Klang area. Then go for work. Today not much people, i expect more people than Friday and Saturday but not at all, its worst. But still we had more than 200 people join the membership card. 915pm, we can leave. Went home, shower and rest. Around 10 something, KaiJin and Puiyi came to Chian's house and we went Klang area had dinner together because we are starving! ;( Thanks to KaiJin aka My boyfwend of the day to sent me home.


FYI, my job is about to ask people join Courts membership which is free. That's all. (: and yeah now, RM530 is safe to be in my pocket. WOOYEAH :p 









.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



On the other hand, we were tired. So we might curi tulang a little bit and get some nap during break time. :p




Xoxo,
Kell.

No comments :