Friday, December 3, 2010

| 03122010 | * Promotion?!

i'm working in office again. LOL. kinda boring. NO! its VERY BORING!
luckily at the first 3 hours only. after that there are people talk with me, chat with me only i feel alright.
i boring until sms with my friends to chat. wondering later dinner where should i take my meal? maybe i can take my dinner at around 9 something to 10pm. where else i can take my dinner? i guess a lot of shops will be closing at that timing yah?

anyone have job introduce to me? a promoter wannabe. LOL.
ohya anyway, please allow me here to promote something. LOL.
GK Elektrik in Puchong Taman Kinrara is having Year End Promotion for four days from this Thursday till Sunday. only for this week. (:

they are having promotions for the electric stuffs such as DVD player, LCD TV, LED TV, microwave oven, rice cooker, water heater and the big big and small small electrical stuffs.
feel free to drop by if you're interested! (:
visit their website here.
although the website is not really in details. LOL.
phone number 03-80757203

alright guys!
i have to continue working!
come back to you alrighttt. (:



- by kellyetan

No comments :