Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Today *\\10.08.2010//*

today,
woke up at 6am.
get ready for everything and 7 something,
went ulu langat to take driving test.
up the slope and on the road as usual.
the examiner keep scold me.
:(

why larr i dont understand why everytime about driving also i will surely get scold one.
stupid.
-.-
but still,
i passed.
sure larrr,
you also know our country..
always love to drink coffee,
how i wish they drink until insomnia.
-.-

after everything done,
i back home and still got time.
shower and mami sent me to college.
class as usual.

after class then bii came and pick me up,
we went michael's house and we sit michael's car and go to the curve together.
went there gaigai walking and eat something only.
nothing much but just outing lur.
can see my bii marr.
xD

after that,
around 8pm,
went around sunway area and they play pool.
i follow also lur.
long time didnt see bii play pool jor.
still so handsome.
xD

but honestly i kinda tired there.
o.O
finally,
around 9.30pm,
we went back to michael's house and then bii sent me home.
bii not are to go in my house.
xD
so i bring some movie out and let bii choose cause bii borrow movie from me.
then bii also gave me a big big mashimaro with lobak as our 2nd month anniversary present.
(:
thankssss bii, love you!
really love you.
(:



- i passedddddd!! =)


- michael. ;)


- deong. ;)


- see he so ke aii. xDDD




- us. (:


- by kellyetan

1 comment :

★Jasmine said...

hihi you both are so cute together! :D