Saturday, July 3, 2010

▪ randomly love ♥ ♥

A special post to my Bii,


Sampat Deong ;)


One month le laaaaa!
wheeeehee.
;)

Happy One Month Anniversary yahhh.


do you think the time past very fast?
i feel like very slow.
i feel like we're both together more than 3 months already.
LOL.

Maybe we always meet bahh? :p
but soon you gonna start your work jorrr.
blek!
anyhow,


I Love You, Deong!
;)



do you know one thing?
i still havent throw the flower yet.
:p :p :p :p

wanna see how's the flower now?
:p




























the flower from







and i keep it till today,












(: (: (: (: (:





I love you, my bii!
mwahx!
(:




- by kellyetan

1 comment :

Jason Deong said...

haha, love you bie xD
muackz muackz !!!!! <3
lol..my flower still so pretty xD
hahahahaa!!!!!!!!