Sunday, July 4, 2010

▪ random post.

i am sorry.

i know,
everything ruined.
because of words that come out from my mouth,
because of texts that type out from myself,
because of the selfishness of myself,
because of the not thinking everything well for everyone,
i know,
i really know.

i am sorry,
if i hurts you.
i am sorry,
if i make you sad.
i am sorry,
if i make you disappointed.

there are something dont need to tell out obvious,
through our heart that always link to each other,
we will know.
that's why,
i know.

you are the one used to comfort me,
you are the one used to spend the whole day time with me,
you are the one who understand me lots,
you are the one who care me always,
you are the one who accompany me whenever i need someone,
you are the one who stay contact with me during a dead semester break.

tell me,
how i let you go?
tell me,
how i not hurt when you said you are breaking up with me?

no others will understand how i feel,
no others will understand what our relationship is,
no others will know how great our friendship is.
but i thought you know,
end up you told me you dont love me.
:(

i know,
his appearing can take care me for coming time or maybe whole life?
but that doesnt mean that i dont need you.
because as i told you,
you and him is my very important person.
i love you as my girlfriend;
i love him as my boyfriend.
am i greedy?
maybe i am.

the feeling for me right now,
is like flirt breaking up with me,
is like the past how i couldnt let the flirt go.
dear,
you will understand me, arent you?
dear,
you know how much i love you, dont you?
dear,
you know what i am thinking, dont you?

dont said i dont love you anymore, okay?
dont said i dont want you anymore, okay?
i am not.
i am confirm,
i love you, more than you do.
i can say,
i love you, more than i can say.

doesnt say,
doesnt mean that i doesnt care.
doesnt say,
doesnt mean that i dont love you.

perhaps you no mood right now,
that's why you said something that emo.
cheer up dear,
okay?

i just dont hope to be like this,
because seriously,
i love you.
my dear of you know who you are,
i love you.
dont break up with me, can ma?
T.T





i am always with you;
i love you, my dear chian.
;)


- by kellyetan

No comments :