Monday, July 26, 2010

My Today *\\26.07.2010//*

woke up at around 12pm?
and get ready everything,
then follow mami and sister to the office.
today mua whole family also in office.
o.O

i long time didnt come to office already lur.
cause i dislike to come here.
boring and no purpose.
but the purpose i came office today is to activate my bank account and to bank in my salary cheque.
other than that,
i wanna make an ATM card and also make another nicer spectacle.
but too bad,
ATM card can only make after 24 hours after activate the bank account.
so that mean i cant make it by today.
and the spectacle,
my sister said A Look will have more choices.
so i decide not to make here.
x(

tomorrow and wednesday,
i could not make it to learn car at the exam places.
although i am very scare and lack of confidence,
but every night before i sleep,
i will surely think of that and i will cheer myself up and motivate myself must go and learn and i can do it!
but after i woke up from my sleep,
i will surely lack of confidence again.
-.-"

what happened to me huhhh?
currently i am still in office,
waiting them finish work,
so that i can back home.
-.-"

what i did in office today is only do some paper work for timtim.
and i also boiled phone with dear chian.
because i was too boring!
we boiled for around half an hour.
we chat a lot.
:p

alright my readers!
i will be back!
miss you guys!
=)



imissyou.



- by kellyetan