Friday, July 23, 2010

My Today *\\23.07.2010//*

I aren't in a very good mood today.
Yes perhaps i will not being so fool anymore.
but still,
i'm not in a very good mood.
yet, i'm not in a very bad mood also.
i'm just neutral.
but i seems and sounds like moody or no energy.
because of i'm sleeping kinda one to two hours only.
and i'm hanging at pyramid for 10 hours.

i just dont wish to listen people complain and talk about that anymore.
because let me feel that i am so so wrong.
i know.
i heard a lot of these case before.
i know,
i really know.

i did print screen or did some thing and try to prevent.
this is not my problem,
this is their managing problem.
never mind guys,
never mind my parents,
never mind my family members..
don't keep on yelling and blaming.
it's alright okay?
i am fine with it.
what i wish is not to listen you guys complaining and worrying about the salary.
what i wish is not to listen you guys to tell me this is not worth and spend whole day there.
what i wish to listen is,
this is the first time, never mind.
what i wish to listen is,
take it as your experience.

i am alright with it, seriously.
i just need you guys to guide me up to carry on.
it's not with the salary and other stuff.
it's about i am growing up and i am absorbing the experience right?

so i fell down,
i should know to climb up and not to walk the slippery place anymore.
just like,
i knew this "company" was not so good,
and next time,
i will never work for this anymore.




Happy because i got my experience.
don't take it so serious.
i need you guys' support.
not others.
that's what truly from my heart.


- by kellyetan