Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Today *\\14.07.2010//*

Finish exam already!!
FINALLY!
my law, surely fail.
my journalism, no idea.
my human communication, i think will pass.
(:

after exam,
went pyramid with JJ, chian, yilin and huibin.
today is JJ's birthday!
finally old liauuu.
:p

went wongkok eat and after that redbox!
sing sing sing.
never know that JJ can sing very well,
damnnnn surprise!
kinda like his sound also.
:p

after that,
went somewhere walk walk around.
walk wherever we wants to.
and JJ left already.

more while then,
huibin and yilin leave.
chian and me went to somewhere sitting down and yamcha.
chat a lots.

around 9pm,
she went back and im sitting at somewhere alone.
but i also went to walk somewhere alone when i realize i haven't buy my MOPIKO.
xD

after that still walk walk, sit sit.
then around 11pm,
met bii and went SS15 eat dinner.
then bii sent me home.
(:




cherish of what you have.


* Happy Birthday JJ! *
;)


- by kellyetan

No comments :