Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Today *\\06.07.2010//*

awwwhh,
what a day,
a tiring and not a very happy day.
=/

woke up early in the morning,
learn car for 4 hours.
the starting i drive,
already gave people horn.
feel so not good,
and some sadness.
:(

other than that,
learnt 3 point turn, side parking and up hill.
well,
i dont know how to drive.
the engine keep died.
kinda sad of that.
and the uncle who teach me,
keep scold me.
said i dont listen i didnt follow.
i also dont understand what he's saying.
how am i going to follow?
he said if anything dont understand, then ask.
i asked,
then he said just now told me already mahhh what what what.
no patient also.
:(

i also told him im blur mahh.
4 hours weihh.
im beginner only mahh.
:(
he told me stop at the grey tiang,
excuse me lahh,
there got so many grey tiang,
how i know which one he saying worr.
:(

ask me control my leg,
stereng he control,
gear he also control, break he also control.
2 more hours to learn then go to the place to learn already.
what i know, what i learnt?
i was like learn nothing!
i dont know how to drive!
:(
why THEY wanna add this rule,
add that rule,
until those people who got P license also need to go exam again.
then why dont they develop another exam is only for auto car,
why must be manual?
i wanna migrate lahhh!
:(

HAIHH!
:(((
really not in the mood already.

after that,
come home and shower cold water,
because really too hot.
and the feeling of the car reverse is still with me,
i still feel like im moving backwards.
aikss.

after shower,
got nothing to eat at home,
got maggie but i had no energy to cook.
straight drive for 4 hours and my leg is going to break.
and the uncle forget to give me back my L license.
i also drive till blur blur and forget to get back.
am i so useless Miss Kellyetan?
:(((

end up i ate snacks,
then ordered the food.
after an hour the food only reach my house,
i already die.
-.-"

after that watch movie,
then do nothing,
grow mushroom norr.
HAIHHH.
:(

just that i dont feel good today.
i've no mood for my today.
i freaking freaking freaking no confident at all!
what a useless me.
:'(



- by kellyetan

No comments :