Sunday, June 27, 2010

▪ random post.

waaaaaaa,
first of all,
i'm here,
to wish my beloved dear Chian,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
(:

big big girl liauu,
grow older liauu,
but still so cute and lovely.
(:

sorry for the extend of celebrating your birthday,
but i hope you understand,
everyone is busy.
hope you dont blame me.
(:

sorry yah,
and hope your wishes comes true,
and hope you can lock the people that you wish to.
wheeheee.
;D

loveyou always.
(:












▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪




do nothing much,
what was in my to do list it's all rubbish,
because i only manage to do 1/4.
-.-"
kinda angry of myself and i isn't feel good.
):

anyway,
other than that,
i miss my Bii so much,
is SO SO MUCH.
):

and now,
im going out to have dinner with cousins and family.
i think i might back late again,
my college work.
awwww,
im gonna rush it by tomorrow until thursday.
im gonna suffer from tomorrow.
awwwww.
):

bless me people.




- by kellyetan

No comments :