Monday, June 28, 2010

My Today *\\28.06.2010//*

morning!
sleep late today.
hohoho.

went college and meet friends up,
went baker's cottage eat breakfast with them.
then,
me and yilin late for human communication classes.
someone skipped the presentation.
:p

after human communication class,
we went for journalism class as usual.
plan to do my blog for the assignment in the class,
but the lecturer dont let us open laptop,
but he's not teaching anything nar.
wasting my time only.
he's joking and chatting with the students.
-.-"

half way of the class,
chian run out and went to get MC for human communication,
if not then her presentation will got ZERO.
x(

received souvenir from JasonGoh from Australia.
to me and my dear.
thanks weih.
(:

dreaming in the class,
and finally the class end.
went to have lunch.

after all the classes,
went tastebuds to do projects with chian and joyi.
basically is discuss only.
after that,
around 6pm,
my bii came and eat together in AC.
then bii sent me home.
know what?
dont know which noob locked the lock.
all of my family member no need back home.
bii sent me to office.
aiksss damn paisehh.
x(

cause bii is rushing back to play basketball,
and he's so tired.
@@

till office close already,
still no one got the key,
went giant to walk walk.
LOL.
mami purposely go summit and get key from brother,
i think my brother is the noob.
LOL.

finally im home then.
-.-"





- gift from JasonGoh.

- my pinkiieee stuffs. :D




- by kellyetan

No comments :