Monday, June 21, 2010

My Today *\\21.06.2010//*

sleep late today and couldn't have breakfast with my dear and my Bii.
basically me and my dear sleep late.
xD

but im the worst one lahh.
i sleep late until accidentally skipped human communication's class.
-.-"
but journalism class as usual.

break time,
as usual,
we went to old kawan again,
because we can sleep there.

after break,
law class and we're having test again.
copy again.
-.-"
and i still always dont know what am i copying actually.

after that,
dear chian fetch me to nearby old town to check for the cardboard's prices for the exhibition.
after that we went to tastebuds and i do my facebook article for the journalism there.
then then then,
lam finish his class and chian leave.
deong also reached at the same time and so,
i leave too.
we went to pyramid gaigai.
then we also went rizuan eat bak kut teh.
not bad,
i miss the bak kut teh there.
:D

then we chat and sweet talks in the car.
and home.
=)




- by kellyetan

No comments :