Saturday, May 22, 2010

▪ random post.

Hiak Hiak Hiak.
:p

I miss my bloggiieeee. ♥



I'm sleepy.
But i still got a lot of stuff need to do.
wuuhuu.
=(

Haiks!
*slap slap slap*
wake up wake up!!
:D

I got many things to do today.
Errr..

○ Human Communication Port Folio
○ Human Communication Notes and Revision
○ Journalism Notes and Revision
○ Law and Ethics Notes and Revision - try to figure out what is happening. -.-"
○ Law and Ethics Assignment - try to figure out what she want. -.-"
○ Think of the cards design. - will only spend 30 minutes for that. xD


Wahkao nehh.
Hope that later when i revise my Law and Ethics i will understand what is it nor.
well,
''Hopefully''.

teeeheeee!

I suppose to start now,
but teehee!
I'm lazy right now.
*slacking*

Nolahh,
actually i'm searching song for my lovely bloggiieee. ♥
want to change song again.
:p

then after few weeks then,
i'll change another song again.
HAHA.
i'm an easy boring person.
:)

Like i see my own pictures for a certain period,
and i'll feel myself bored.
-.-"
that's why my Facebook photo is always changing.
HAHAHA.

okayy lahh,
i've done my changing song.
so i'm gonna start my work now.

teeeeeheee.
will be back again!


toodles! ♥

OH AND YAH!
one thing,
i've change Advertlets to Nuffnang back again.
Well i'm just simply of jumping and i do this for no reason.
Somehow i'm just like to changing this and that.
HAHA.



seeya readers! ♥



Missyou, Dear.



- by kellyetan

No comments :